Thursday, August 23, 2012

365 self-portrait challenge: 1/365

  Well it has been a long time since I blogged, but oh well. Anyway I have started the 365 self-portrait challenge. The aim of it is to take a selfie each day for 365 days. Well this is going to be fun :) lets just hope my creativity does not run out!
 
So you will be seeing a lot of my face. I will try post my pictures everyday, hopefully too this will get me back into blogging.

  I have been so frustrated at the moment with my lack of picture taking, and when I saw this challenge I thought it would be a good idea to try. Now I have to take a picture each day. So far I am loving it. Through it I hope to learn more about my camera and become better at taking pictures. So here is my first SP :)



Paige :)

No comments:

Post a Comment