Friday, November 8, 2013

The End of the Beginning: 365/365

"Devote yourself to 
an idea. 
Go make it happen. 
Struggle on it. 
Overcome your fears.
Smile. Don't you forget:
This is your dream."



I did it! I did 365 self portraits!

 I don't even know what I am feeling right now. My emotions are so mixed up. I am happy, and I want to jump around shouting and laughing. Then the other half of me is sad, because this journey is over. 
This challenge has changed me, in my character and my ability in photography. I have grown so much in both. I have had my ups and downs through it all.
I remember in the beginning I would cry out of frustration when my photo did not come out right. I would also get stressed out every day. Then I seemed to move on from that and stopped stressing, but I became so relaxed I didn't really care if I missed a day. I took a long time to get through that, but than I decided enough was enough and I had to stick to it every day and just do it. No matter if the picture was not exactly how I wanted it, or if the last thing I wanted to do was take a picture. 
I am happy to say, that I am proud of myself. I did the challenge. I overcame a lot. I laughed, danced around when the picture was great, cried, sometimes all I wanted to do was scream. I managed though. 
I wish it would never end. But I feel the time is right for something new to start. The challenge took me places I would never dream of. My new door is opening, and now this one is closed, and it's time for me to start new adventures.

I want to say thank you to everyone that has supported me through this project. The encouragement and comments I got kept me going and kept me wanting to do better. 

All my love, 
Paige :) 
















1 comment:

  1. Well done, Paige. What an achievement! You have astounding talent that you have used in such an incredible way. Lots of love, Wendy.xx

    ReplyDelete