Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Top of the World: 171/365

                                                  ‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                       I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                    Waiting on this for a while now
                                                       Paying my dues to the dirt
                                                     I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                                   Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
                                                        Take you with me if I can
                                                   Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                           I’m on top of the world.                   
                                                                        --- Imagine Dragons                                   


Paige :) 

1 comment: