Sunday, April 28, 2013

Warrior: 186/365

Warrior Spirit



I am a warrior of a different sort
I never use violence or aggressive force
An armor of love protects me from hate
A shield of humility keeps my ego in place
A sword of compassion I wield now and then
To clear past illusions constructed by men
I do belong to an army of sorts
Each warrior different by the things they’re taught
Our leaders don’t always to get it right
And send some to battle to put up a fight
To fight for reasons known only to them
Saddening and hardening the hearts of men
The army is called the great human race
All with warrior spirits given by grace
Some do not use the warrior within
Instead follow leaders who want to win
The warrior spirit is gentle but strong
Sooner or later it will right what’s wrong




I feel a bit of a theme setting in. I am not sure how long I will be inspired to stick to it, but lets see.

Paige :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment