Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Event 'Wedding'

For one of my projects for Creare, which is where I do my photography course we where given a very enjoyable task. Each week we get given a new task and this one was an event. We could pick any event we wanted, but it had to look as real as we could get it. I was really unsure of what I should do. Then I got the idea of doing a wedding which might be quite fun, but I put it off because I was not sure how I was going to pull it off. I tried to think of other ideas, but I just kept coming back to the wedding idea, so wedding I did. And I am very, very pleased with my result. 











So what do you think? Did I pull it off? I did decide though to have more pictures of my wedding theme for variation. So I will post very soon again and you can meet the most adorable little couple ever :)

6 comments:

  1. I wish my wedding pictures could have been as beautiful as these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. 2 and the last one are definitely the best! Congrats :) Your photography is really coming along. You should totally enter the competitions that I do. Go to http://shutter-speed-pictures.blogspot.com so you can check them out xx

    ReplyDelete