Monday, September 12, 2011

My little bride and groom

These two are just too adorable! I mean, look at them...


I had a very handsome little groom. He is so sweet. The whole time I was taking pictures he just talked and talked. He did anything I asked him to. I might add that sweets come in very good use when it comes to photographing little kids. 


Just look at this little beauty! She was a very shy little bride, but very cute. The dress she is wearing was made for me when I was her age. Look how lovely she looks.








Needless to say I am very, very happy with my pictures :) Who wouldn't if they had these two darlings to photograph. I must say photographing little ones is so hard. You have to have so much patience, and try to make sure that they are having fun, and have it so that they are not putting on fake smiles all the time. I love it anyway. 


3 comments:

  1. Your little bride is BEAUTIFUL!! And A. looks so cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are soooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!! I adore those pics Paige!
    Miss you *sniff*
    xxx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you darling :) miss you sooooooooooo much too!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete