Monday, September 12, 2011

My Little Madam

This little darling is the cutest thing ever! If she could she would cling on to me all day long. I love her to bits. I am trying to train her to be just like me:
 1. Ask everyone for sweets, and beg until they give them to you 
2. Pink is the best color in the world 
3. Pretty things are very important 
4. Nail polish is awesome. 
5. Ask enough times and you will get what you want
 6. Modeling in front of a camera is good for you.

 She is learning very well. 

Take a look at this beautiful little angel 






You got to love her! Having her with me most of the day is like having my own little (well not so little anymore) baby. 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture of her sniffing the flower!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so grown up and so cute!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's GORGEOUS. Nice pictures... :) Haha... So, she's going to be just like you? :D Sounds like me... (the only part that really sounds like me is lesson one. As everyone for sweets and beg until they give them to you) Great blog post ;)

    ReplyDelete